Pawna lake camping:
Camp D: Water and Woods
1. Lakeside location (Water level goes 80 meter down)
2. Fridge available at campsite
3. Jain food available
4. Separate BBQ grill for each group.
5. Six Separate washroom + Changing room available at campsite.
6. Around 55km from Pune
7. Around 18km form Lonavala
8. Variety is food
- Check In: 4:30PM
- Check Out: 11:00PM
- Tents for one nights fall (2/3/4 person tent available)
- Veg/Non-Veg/Jain food Available
- Check In: 4:30PM
- Check Out: 11:00AM (Next Day)
- Tents for one nights fall (2/3/4 person)
- Free Sports activities (Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, archery, badminton etc.)
- Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg Half kg for 2 Person)
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Music system (9:00PM to 12:00PM)
- Campfire (common in group after dinner)
- Second-day Break-fast.
- First Aid kit.
- Client friendly staff.
- Separate Western Toilets+Changing room available at the campsite.
- Secure and Safe Camping for ladies.
- Charges Rs1499/per person and half for children above 5years
- Pay only 33% booking amount to book the tent and remaining payment while check-in.
- Varieties in snacks, dinner and breakfast
#How to reach at campsite?
- Evening snacks: Khaman Dhokla/Thalipith/Pakoda + Tea/Coffee + Milk.
- Breakfast: Sabudana Khichadi/Vada/Poha/Daliya/Idali (Any One) + Oats/Museli/Bread Butter + Tea/Coffee + Milk Fruits.
- Barbeque: Paneer and all Veggies(Veg) And Chicken(Non-veg).
- Unlimited Dinner: Subji+Dal+Rice, Chapati/Bhakari/Puri/Paratha, Salad+Sweet(Veg) And Chicken curry, Chicken dry, Rice, Chapati, Salad(Non-veg)
1. Frist Route form Pune:
Pune--Talegaon--Kamshet--Pawnanagar--Pawna lake--Thakursai Village--Lake house--Campsite.
2. Second route from pune:
Pune--Chandani chowk--Pirangut--Paud--Kolvan--Jovan-- Thakursai village --Lake house--Campsite
3. Frist route from Mumbai:
Mumbai--Khandala--Lonavala--Kamshet--Pawnanagar--Kale--Thakursai village--Lake house--Campsite.
4. Second route from Mumbai:
Mumbai--Khandala--Lonavala--Dudhivare khind--Shindgaon--Ambegaon--Kale--Thakursai village--Lake house--Campsite.
Call / Whatsapp for any queries: 9021408308 | 9175106307
Pawna lake campsites are kept in a natural state. Pawna lake camping is natural camping place, so please do not expect all the comforts or facilities of a commercial resorts. We do however offer toilets, convenience of parking your car at your campsite, mineral drinking water, wood-fired barbecue's and chairs, unlimited food, snacks, music & campfire.
Pawnacamps Providing safe and enjoyable experiences is our number one priority. Our trained campsite staff are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests at all times.