Pawna lake camping:
Camp V: Pawna FortView
1. Lakeside location
2. Peaceful Campsite
3. Fridge available at campsite
4. Separate BBQ grill for each group.
5. Two Western + One Indian toilet available at campsite.
6. Hot water available
7. Around 55km from Pune
8. Around 25km form Lonavala
- Check In: 4:30PM
- Check Out: 11:00AM (Next Day)
- Tents for one nights fall (2/3/4 person and 7-8 person big tent available)
- Evening Snacks (Hot Pakoda + Hot Tea)
- Free Sports activities (Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, archery, badminton etc.)
- Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg Half kg for 2 Person)
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Music system (9:00PM to 12:00PM)
- Campfire (common for all after dinner)
- Second-day Break-fast.
- First Aid kit.
- Client friendly staff.
- Western Toilet available at the campsite.
- Secure and Safe Camping for ladies.
- Charges Rs.1299/per person and half for children above 5years
- Pay only 33% booking amount to book the tent and remaining payment while check-in.
- Evening snacks: Tea with Hot Pakoda.
- Breakfast:Tea with Poha.
- Barbeque: Paneer+salad(Veg) And Chicken(Non-veg).
- Unlimited Dinner: Paneer masala, Dal+Rice, Chapati, Salad(Veg) And Chicken curry, Chicken dry, Rice, Chapati, Salad(Non-veg)
#How to reach at campsite?
1. First Route form Pune:
Pune--Talegaon--Kamshet--Pawnanagar--Pawna lake--Thakursai village--Gevhande khadak--Campsite.
2. Second route from pune:
Pune--Chandani chowk--Pirangut--Paud--Kolvan--Jovan--Thakursai village--Gevhande khadak--Campsite.
3. Frist route from Mumbai:
Mumbai--Khandala--Lonavala--Kamshet--Pawnanagar--Thakursai village--Gevhande khadak--Campsite.
4. Second route from Mumbai:
Mumbai--Khandala--Lonavala--Dudhivare khind--Ambegaon--Kale--Thakursai village--Gevhande khadak--Campsite.
For any queries call/whatsapp: 9175106307/9021408308
Pawna lake campsites are kept in a natural state. Pawna lake camping is natural camping place, so please do not expect all the comforts or facilities of a commercial resorts. We do however offer toilets, convenience of parking your car at your campsite, mineral drinking water, wood-fired barbecue's and chairs, unlimited food, snacks, music & campfire.
Pawnacamps Providing safe and enjoyable experiences is our number one priority. Our trained campsite staff are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests at all times.