Camp B: Pawna lakeside camping
1. Lakeside location
2. Close to the lake
3. Fridge available at the campsite
4. Live Music Every Saturday
5. Five Western + One Indian toilet available at the campsite.
6. Around 55km from Pune
7. Around 14km from Lonavala
- Check-In: 4:30 PM
- Check Out: 11:00AM (Next Day)
- Tents for one night (2/3/4 person and 7-8 person big tent available)
- Evening Snacks (Hot Pakoda + Hot Tea)
- Free Sports activities (Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, archery, badminton, etc.)
- Free Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg Half kg for 2 Person)
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Music system (9:00 PM to 12:00 PM)
- Campfire (common for all after dinner)
- Second-day Break-fast.
- First Aid kit.
- Client friendly staff.
- Western Toilet is available at the campsite.
- Secure and Safe Camping for ladies.
- Charges Rs1499/per person and a half for children above 5years
- Pay only a 33% booking amount to book the tent and remaining payment while check-in.
- Evening snacks: Tea with Hot Pakoda.
- Breakfast: Tea with Poha.
- Barbeque: Paneer+salad(Veg) And Chicken(Non-veg).
- Unlimited Dinner: Paneer masala, Allu Jira, Dal+Rice, Chapati, Salad(Veg) And Chicken curry, Rice, Chapati, Salad(Non-veg)
Pawna lake campsites are kept in a natural state. Pawna lake camping is a natural camping place, so please do not expect all the comforts or facilities of a commercial resort. We do however offer toilets, the convenience of parking your car at your campsite, mineral drinking water, wood-fired barbecues and chairs, unlimited food, snacks, music & campfire. Pawnacamps Providing safe and enjoyable experiences are our number one priority. Our trained campsite staff are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests at all times.