Pawna lake camping:
Camp B: Pawna hills
1. Lakeside location
2. Close to the lake
3. Fridge available at campsite
4. Seperate BBQ grill for each group.
5. Two Western + One Indian toilet available at campsite.
6. Around 55km from Pune
7. Around 14km form Lonavala
- Check In: 4:30PM
- Check Out: 11:00AM (Next Day)
- Tents for one nights fall (2/3/4 person and 7-8 person big tent available)
- Evening Snacks (Hot Pakoda + Hot Tea)
- Free Sports activities (Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Carrom, archery, badminton etc.)
- Barbeque (Veg/Non-Veg Half kg for 2 Person)
- Unlimited dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Music system (9:00PM to 12:00PM)
- Campfire (common for all after dinner)
- Second-day Break-fast.
- First Aid kit.
- Client friendly staff.
- Western Toilet available at the campsite.
- Secure and Safe Camping for ladies.
- Charges Rs1299/per person and half for children above 5years
- Pay only 33% booking amount to book the tent and remaining payment while check-in.
#How to reach at campsite?
- Evening snacks: Tea with Hot Pakoda.
- Breakfast:Tea with Poha.
- Barbeque: Paneer+salad(Veg) And Chicken(Non-veg).
- Unlimited Dinner: Paneer masala, Dal+Rice, Chapati, Salad(Veg) And Chicken curry, Chicken dry, Rice, Chapati, Salad(Non-veg)
1. Frist Route form Pune:
2. Second route from pune:
Pune--Chandani chowk--Pirangut--Paud--Kolvan--Jovan-- Kale --Ambegaon.
3. Frist route from Mumbai:
4. Second route from Mumbai:
For any queries call/whatsapp: 9175106307/9021408308
Things to carry :
Important tips while camping :
- Flip Flops
- Personel Medicines
- Worm Cloths Or Extra Blanket (In Winters)
- Umbrella ( In Monsoon )
- Extra Pair Of Cloths
- Enjoy Lake View. Going Into The Lake Water Is Strictly Prohibited.
- Smoking Inside Tent Is Not Allowed.
- Do Not Carry Costly Items At Campsite. Pawnacamps Will Not Be Responsible, If Lost.
- Campfire And Outdoor Activities Can Be Cancelled In Bad Whether Conditions.
- Before Carrying Any Activity At Campsite Take Guidance Of Campsite Host.
- Do Not Misbehave With Other People On The Campsite.
- Do Not Litter At Campsite
- Listen To The Camp In Charge
- Music Time 9:00PM To 12:00PM
Pawna lake campsites are kept in a natural state. Pawna lake camping is natural camping place, so please do not expect all the comforts or facilities of a commercial resorts. We do however offer toilets, convenience of parking your car at your campsite, mineral drinking water, wood-fired barbecue's and chairs, unlimited food, snacks, music & campfire.
Pawnacamps Providing safe and enjoyable experiences is our number one priority. Our trained campsite staff are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests at all times.